At Accurate Injector Service (AIS), superior quality and exceptional performance are 2 things that you can always depend on.
Lifetime Service Guarantee Limits
AIS does not warranty the proper or improper installation and/or application of the purchased, exchanged, traded, bartered, or complimentary procured fuel injector(s) and/or the competence and/or diagnosis of the installer. AIS assumes no liability and will not pay for labor, damage, rental car, hotel, towing claims, etc. arising from the installation or use of the above mentioned fuel injector(s). Also, due to the complexity of emission control systems, the manufacturer does not warranty the fuel injector(s) to pass emission control inspection solely on their own merit. This guarantee does not apply to any defects caused by misuse, collisions or other accidents, negligence, or any authorized or unreasonable use including, but not limited to, improper application and installation.
AIS neither assumes nor authorizes any person, agent, distributor, dealer, repair technician, service facility, or company to change, modify, supplement or amend this Lifetime Service Guarantee or assume any warranty or liability in connection with the remanufacturing, sale, shipment or use of these products. AIS does not authorize any other person, agent, distributor, dealer, repair technician, service facility, or company to make any qualitative determinations as to the fitness of these products.
Conditions of Lifetime Service Guarantee
AIS reserves the right to make changes, modifications, or improvements in these products without incurring any obligation to similarly alter, modify, or improve products previously purchased, exchanged, traded, bartered, or complimentary procured.
- Purchaser must present original sale receipt and box must be clearly marked with RGA number before any warranty work will be performed.
- Fuel injectors will only be re-tested, and/or remanufactured under warranty with approval from the AIS Customer Service Dept. The customer must first call our Customer Service Department with any problems or issues before removing the fuel injector(s). An RGA number will be required to return the product(s) to AIS for warranty work.
- All fuel injectors must be returned to AIS for warranty work.
- No exchanges, refunds or credits will be given at any time.
- Any tamper seal found to be broken will automatically void the lifetime guarantee.
- Any returned fuel injector(s) found to be contaminated with rust, varnish, or any other type of contaminant, will automatically void the lifetime guarantee.
The first step is to notify us of your specific issue. Click here for contact information.
THANK - YOU !